Modern medicine has found coconuts to have many nutritional benefits. I find it a delicious flavoring for iced coffee! Try this recipe and see if you agree.
1 cup coffee, cold
½ cup coconut milk
3 tbsp. chocolate syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 can full-fat coconut milk, cold
2 tbsp. sugar
2 tbsp. toasted coconut
- Pour cold coconut milk and sugar in bowl. Beat well with electric hand mixer until peaks form.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup to the bottom of a glass.
- Place ice cubes in glass, pour coffee over them.
- Next, scoop coconut milk into cup.
- Spoon in sugar and stir well.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles of toasted coconut, if you wish.