You like maple syrup on your pancakes, don’t you? Well imagine that flavor combined with our favorite flavor – coffee. Plus, make it creamy and ooh-la-la, so delicious! Here is a recipe that combines those two flavors for a drink that can be used as a punch at your next party.
8 cups hot water
½ cup instant coffee
2 tbsp. vanilla extract
2 cups pure maple syrup
2 cups heavy cream
- Bring water to boil in large pot.
- Add instant coffee, vanilla extra and maple syrup. Stir well.
- Allow to cool a bit before placing in refrigerator to chill overnight.
- When ready to serve, pour into punch bowl and add heavy cream.
- Stir to combine ingredients, and then add ice.