Pumpkin Spiced Latte
Pumpkins may make you think of fall, but this mouth-watering pumpkin spice latte recipe is good anytime of the year!
½ cup milk
1 tbsp. canned pumpkin puree
¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup coffee
2 tbsp. half and half
1 tsp sugar
- In microwave safe bowl, whisk first four ingredients together.
- Microwave until frothy, approximately one to two minutes.
- Watch carefully to avoid boiling over.
- Pour mixture into tall mug, and then add coffee.
- Next, add cream and sugar. Stir well.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle of nutmeg if you’d like.
Can’t you just smell and taste it already?